Saturday, April 24, 2010

Openness

The concept of openness is a term that I think is important in being creative in a group. It is important for people to feel that they can say anything that comes to their mind. If people feel that they cannot say anything, then the process can not go on. Because some of these ideas may seem far fetched to some, it is important to understand what the ideas can develop into.
A good example of this is being in a group environment with my family. I know that I have a supportive environment for communicating almost any idea that I may have. I feel I can say anything in front of my parents, and I will not be shunned because of it. They are supportive of my ideas and thoughts, no matter how off the beaten path they may be. I know that because of the openness in my family that I can use my freedom in my school work, as well in the professional world.

No comments:

Post a Comment